- Organize a sailing regatta in the Crimea with interesting content (quest).
- Inform participants about the upcoming trip, to collect the necessary information from them and keep up to date with developments.
- To collect 40 participants from 15 regions of Russia, as well as organize all the logistics: flights, accommodation, meals, transfers, "Moscow-Simferopol-Sevastopol-Simferopol-Moscow.
- Develop multiple entertainment options on the shore, which can be implemented "on a course of action": team building, excursion program, evening program.
The concept of
The first day the participants competed in the sailing regatta at the small sports yachts, to work out the basics of navigation and be ready the next day to get the larger boats in the open sea. We applied a circular mechanism Dynamics ": while one team passes regatta, the second goes on a boat trip to the monument to the wreck. Then they change activities.
The next day was also filled with water activities: first regatta and adventure quest "Treasure of Tauris, then sea walk in Balaklava. Specially for picnic-a stop at Blue Bay, where you can swim. In the evening-gala dinner with the award winners of the regatta and quest, dancing and fun!
- Before leaving for the participants was organized "hotline" where they could ask any clarifying questions.
- To regattas we used yachts Sb20 and class of BAVARIA; all «participials» maritime walk passed a course on safety on the water.
- Near Cape Fiolent, we went on a wild beach where you can swim and continue the team competitions.
- We also have provided a tour of the museum-reserve Bakhchisarai, climb to the lighthouse and the extra sport activity for the most enthusiastic participants.