Policy with regard to the processing of personal data for SIA "Cable Event"
Version no. 1 from:
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Policy with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter politics) is a document that establishes the relationship between physical persons-subjects of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "user" or "you") and "CABLE EVENT" OGRN 5107746074673, Inn/ PPC 7703735308/770301001, location 123557, Moscow, presnenskiy Val, 27, building 15, Office 12 (hereinafter referred to as the "operator" or the "company") regarding the processing of personal data.
- The policy has been prepared in accordance with paragraph 1 2:00 art. 18.1 of the Federal law dated July 27, 2006 no. 152-FZ "on personal data" (hereinafter-FZ "on personal data").
- The policy contains information subject to disclosure in accordance with part 1 of art. 14 FZ "on personal data", is a public document and is located at bigjackru.
- The company shall have the right at any time to modify this policy by posting changes. This policy cannot be changed except by the issuance of the revised document on the company's website. The relations between the user and the company arising from the application of this policy, shall be subject to the application of the law of the Russian Federation.
- BASIC CONCEPTS
- Personal data is any information relating to, directly or indirectly, a specific or identifiable natural person (data subject).
- The processing of personal data is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) committed with or without Automation means such means with personal information, including collection, recording, organization, accumulation, storage, updated, modified, retrieval, use, transmission (distribution, provision of access), depersonalization, blocking, erasure, destruction of personal data.
- The operator of personal data-cable EVENT ", alone or in association with others organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as specifying the purposes for which we process p
ersonalnyh data, their composition, to process, actions (operations) committed with the personal data of users. Confidentiality of personal data is the responsibility of the operator and other persons who have been granted access to personal data, shall not disclose or distribute them without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise stipulated in the Federal law. Site-Internet-resource, located on the Internet at https://bigjack24.ru/, owned by the company. The company does not permit amendment of the content of this site for any changes. On the company's website contains links to other Web sites and in this case the company is not responsible for the confidentiality of the information on other sites. RIGHTS OF USERS
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Users have the right to:
- To receive personal data relating to the user, and information related to their processing.
- To clarify, blocking or destroying their personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, or obtained illegally are not necessary for the stated purpose of the processing;
- To revoke this consent to the processing of personal data;
- To protect their rights and legitimate interests, including damages and compensation for moral harm;
- To appeal against the actions or omissions of the company to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in the courts.
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
- The company processes personal data for lawful and fair manner to carry out the laws of the functions, powers and responsibilities, the implementation of the rights and legitimate interests of companies and users.
- The company obtains personal information directly from users and carries out data processing exclusively with the consent of users. The company receives personal user information through the site.
- The database of information containing personal data of the users-citizens of the Russian Federation, situated on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- This policy establishes the obligation of the company under non-disclosure and ensure the protection of the confidentiality of personal data which
The user provides when using the site. The company processes personal data of the users in order to comply with the legislation of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION, as well as:
The company processes personal data of the users with their consent by ticking the consent in the form of collecting personal data published on the website. Categories of personal information that the company collects for the achievement of the purposes set forth in paragraph 5.2. Policy:
- and contract;
- informing about new products and services;
- preparation of individual proposals;
- conducting promotional activities;
- processing of applications on the company's website.
- The name;
- Middle name;
- Date of birth;
- Month of birth;
- Contact phone;
- E-mail address;
- The post;
- The source of the call on the company's website;
- Information search or advertising query.
- The processing of personal data of users is limited to the date for the achievement of the purposes of processing.
- The company processes personal data of the users of automated way, using computer technology, as well as the neavtomatizirovannym method.
- Personal data processing steps include the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updated, modified, retrieval, use, transmission (distribution, provision of access), depersonalization, blocking, removal and destruction.
- In respect of personal data
Users maintain their privacy, except Users volunteer information about yourself to share an unlimited number of persons. The company has the right to transfer personally identifiable information to third parties in the following cases:
With regard to the processing of personal data of users, the company is guided by:
- Users expressed their consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the use of certain functions of the site or to execute a specific agreement or contract;
- Transfer is provided for in Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure prescribed by law;
- This transfer occurs as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), with the purchaser assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to personal data received;
- As a result of the processing of personal data of users by their dehumanization received anonymised statistical data which are transferred to a third party to carry out research, execution of works or the provision of services on behalf of the company;
- Personal user data may be transferred to authorized bodies of State power of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Federal law dated 27.07.2006 no. 152-FZ "on personal data";
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 01.11.2012 № 1119 "on approval of requirements for the protection of personal data in information systems processing personal data;
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 15.09.2008, no. 687 "on confirmation of the Regulation about the specifics of the processing of personal data carried out without using automation tools;
- Order Fstek Russia from February 18, 2013 # 21 "on approval of the Composition and content of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data in information systems processing personal data;
- The order of the FSB of Russia from 10.07.2014 No. 378 "on approval of the Composition and content of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data processing of personal data in information systems using
cryptographic information protection required for the performance of assigned by the Government of the Russian Federation requirements for the protection of personal data for each of the security levels. The company takes the necessary organisational and technical measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other irregular actions of third parties. Company, together with the user shall take all necessary measures to prevent damages or other adverse consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of personal information. MANDATORY DATA RETENTION
INFORMATION ABOUT SECURING PERSONAL DATA
- User rights provided for in this Policy may be restricted in accordance with the applicable legislation. In particular, such restrictions may include the obligation of the company to retain changed or deleted by users for a period established by law, and/or transfer such information in accordance with legislated established procedure, State authority.
- The company shall appoint a responsible for the Organization of the processing of personal data for objazannostej̆, provided by FZ "on personal data" and adopted in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- The company applies a set of legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data personal data to ensure confidentiality and protect them against misconduct:
- Sets the rules for access to personal data that are processed by informacionnoj̆ system, as well as provides registration and accounting of all operations with them;
- Evaluating the harm that may be caused to the Users in case of violation of the FZ "on personal data";
- Produces the definition of threats to the security of personal data when they are processed in the information system of the company;
- Applies the organisational and technical measures and uses pest information necessary to achieve the prescribed level of protection of personal data;
- Carries out the detection of unauthorized access to personal information and takes action on reagirov
scan tasks, including restoration of personal data modified or destroyed as a result of unauthorised access to them; Evaluating the effectiveness of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data before putting into operation the company's information system; Exercises internal control of compliance with the processing of personal data "on personal data" adopted in accordance with the legal acts, personal data protection requirements, policies, and other local acts including the monitoring of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and their level of security when processing in the company's information system. INFORMATION ABOUT THE OPERATOR
- The database of information containing personal data of the users-citizens of the Russian Federation, is located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- For the realization of their rights and legitimate interests of users have the right to talk to a human operator or request personally or through a representative at the address specified in paragraph 9.1. Policy or via the feedback form. The request must contain the information referred to in h. 3 art. 14 FZ "on personal data".